|Position: Store Clerk, CVG Location: Cincinnati Airport Area
|Employee Type: Full Time
|Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
|Travel Required: None
What you will do:
This position is responsible for the movement, stocking, issuing, warehouse transfers and returns of aircraft and related parts, tooling and equipment while maintaining accurate inventory in a safe, clean, professional environment. Candidate will stock inventory received from internal and external suppliers, ship and receive inventory materials as needed in support of Product Line operations and fulfill inventory request from Product Line Customers. This position reports to the Supervisor, Stores.
This position will start in Wilmington OH at the beginning of shift, drive parts to the Cincinnati Airport facility, and drive back to Wilmington at the end of the shift.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a materials management/inventory controls function, or 2 years working in a warehouse environment requiring organizational skills with a fundamental knowledge of materials movement and inventory transactions.
- Valid and unrestricted Driver’s License, must be able to qualify for and maintain DOT medical certificate for intra and interstate operation of specific equipment.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and to climb and lift articles above head.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including split shifts during the week and weekends.
- Working knowledge and use of inventory computer system applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel and Word).
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience.Working knowledge of Parts 43, 145, 91 and 121.
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.