|Employee Type: Casual
||Leads Others: No
|Required Education: Associate's or Bachelor's
||Required Experience: 0-2 years
|Travel Required: Infrequent
||Position Close Date:
What you will do:
Design solutions based on repairs and modifications, engineering analysis and substantiation; and develop repair approvals. This position will have indepth knowledge and input on drawings, reports, specifications and other technical documents in support of certification and outside customer activities, inter-company airlines and internal departments such as Component Repair and Overhaul, Heavy and Line Maintenance.
In this position, a candidate will identify, develop, and recommend areas of process improvement, as well as opportunities for business growth and revenue generation. This position requires project management skills, frequent customer contact and coordination, occasional on-call operational and project support.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related field, OR Associate degree in engineering or related field and 2 years airline, OEM, MRO experience OR Bachelor' degree of any discipline and 2 years of relevant engineering experience in the aviation industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project products
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar desktop drafting application
- Familiar with 14 CFR Parts 21, 23, 25, 26, 43, 91, 121, 125, 135, and 145
- Familiar with required compliance criteria of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and other FAA and OEM documentation
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Job Skills:
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.