Troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on components in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance specifications and within FAA and customer standards. Return to Service components that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing customer authorized documentation. This position reports to a Production Supervisor of Component Repair Overhaul.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe License Required
- Current CRO experience preferred
- 2 years aircraft structural experience
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Must provide tools
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to twist, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl & climb and sustain those positions for an extended period of time
· Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet
· Ability to work with arms raised above head and perform repetitive tasks and motions
· Ability to fit in tight places
· Ability to work in confined spaces with respiratory equipment
· Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions
· Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.