Summary Description Of Position
Conversion Planner reports directly to the Manager of Planning on all matters concerning the operation of the Conversion Program. This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical, clerical, and decision-making functions that are necessary to assure the proper day-to-day operations of the Conversion visit package preparations and monitoring in conversion process flow for the conversion and assigned additional packages.
Minimum Requirements and Qualification
1. High School Diploma
2. Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a related field and/or work, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Preferred Requirements and Qualification
1. Associates Degree or Certification in Aviation Maintenance Technology
2. Valid and Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) License
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Uses work packages, specifications, technical data, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, and material requirements needed to meet established schedules.
- Identifies problem areas. Informs supervisory personnel.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Gather blueprints, maintenance manual references, and technical data to accompany job cards.
- Loads customers work scope into the company’s computer systems.
- Ability to cover the Conversion Coordinator position as needed.
- Printing actual customer package.
- Creating and updating Project Flow Charts.
- Creating PEMCO cover pages.
- Creating Back shop and Conversion Task Cards per Engineering Drawing references.
- Auditing packages and monitoring customer’s additions / deletions.
- Maintaining package register spreadsheet to encompass all adds and deletes.
- Gather customers task card reference documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisors as necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.