The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will provide Senior Management with a forecast of the company’s profit and loss and operating performance for the quarter and the year.
The department as a whole will serve as the “eyes and ears” of the organization as a central liaison between Senior Management and the Operations teams with respect to financial reporting.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will create and manage annual budgets, develop monthly financial reporting with variance analysis; provide feed back to management on performance drivers, and perform business case analysis.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will provide oversight and technical support to the assigned personnel within the department, which main areas of responsibility will consist of Business Analytics, Reporting & automation, and Financial Planning & Analysis.
Required Education/ Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical/Business or other professional discipline with 5 years related experience.
- 5 years related experience in financial field with expert level of understanding and proficiency in mathematics, statistics, and computer programming.
- Verbal, written presentation, problem solving & interpretation skills necessary to effectively use fact based and well thought out reasoning to communicate, update, persuade and facilitate discussions that will motivate behavior change with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in the operation on Microsoft Office products, database software or similar email & web based applications.
- Able to step in and perform various job functions throughout the work environment in order to facilitate change to processes or to meet organizational needs.
- College level coursework in statistics and economics.
Preferred Skills But Not Required:
- Experience creating and executing Continuous Improvement activities that drive organizational results and change.
- Master’s Degree in Business
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.