Summary Description Of Position
Maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity on local area network. Perform a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and network performance meet company and user requirements. Provide support to staff on all company-supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action. Complete application project-based work. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
High school graduate with at least 2-3 years of computer or helpdesk support.
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
1. Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities
2. Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions.
3. Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
4. Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
5. Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
6. Assists personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
- Ability to withstand constant to intermittent loud noise levels.
- Ability to have close vision.
- Ability to have distance vision.
- Ability to lift computer equipment (PCs, monitors, servers, etc.) up to 60 lbs.
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.