Summary Description Of Position
This position will report to the Sr. Software Developer, and work on various in-house software development and reporting projects that support core business functions.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
Other skills required: Apache, bash scripting, Linux. This position will be interacting with various business partners and internal stakeholders, therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Previous project management skills are preferred.
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
Work on various in-house software development and reporting projects that support core business functions.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
- Ability to withstand constant to intermittent loud noise levels.
- Ability to have close vision.
- Ability to have distance vision.
- Ability to lift computer equipment (PCs, monitors, servers, etc.) up to 60 lbs.
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.