Position: Human Resources Generalist (Recruiting & Talent Acquisitions)
Base Pay: $60,000 - $75,000
Employee Type: Full Time
Leads Others: Yes
Remote ability: As needed
Required Education: Associate/Bachelor + experience
Required Experience: 5 - 12 years
Travel Required: As needed
Location: Wilmington, Ohio
Human Resources Generalist
What you will do:
The HR Generalist position will be the Talent Acquisition Leader for the organization. This position will have the opportunity to strategize and develop creative solutions that will meet the company’s staffing needs. The HR Generalist is also involved in College, community, and military outreach and must have the personality required to build rapport with individuals inside and outside of our organization. The position will manage all recruiting functions for the organization, work to create innovative approaches to filling open positions, successfully communicate with management and lead a team of recruiters.
The HR Generalist will also support the organization by providing a broad range of human resource functions including Federal, State and local regulatory compliance (AAP/EEO/ADAA/FMLA/DOT); organizational planning & development (training, performance management & succession planning); employment processing; records management; employee relations & retention and employee on-boarding. This position collaborates in the development, implementation and communication of policies. Supports all levels of the organization in customer service and problem solving. Provides excellent customer service by responding to routine inquires about HR functions, procedures and company policies. This Position reports directly to the Manager of Human Resources.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in an exempt level HR position OR Associate’s Degree with 8 years of HR experience to include 5 years at an exempt level OR 12 years of HR experience to include 5 years at an exempt level.
• Substantial experience in talent acquisition and all aspects of the recruitment process. Previous aviation and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
• Proven ability and success at recruiting via social media (LinkedIN, Indeed, etc) and creating partnerships/programs geared toward increasing employee recruitment and retention.
• Previously supervisory experience preferred.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment with many interruptions
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
• Proven experience with HRI systems such as Infinium, Peoplesoft, ADP, Ultipro, etc.
• Excellent computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office products, email and web-based applications
• Ability to support sensitive information and processes confidentially.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers in a diverse workforce
• Self-motivated ability to use independent judgment to suggest solutions and handle unusual situations in a professional manner.
• Experience working in a multisite, multistate organization.
• Experience in a heavy recruiting environment
• Experience working in an MRO or other aviation environment.
• Experience in DOT/FAA Drug & Alcohol testing
• SPHR or PHR Certification