Position: Technical Operations: Production Control Booth Supervisor
Employee Type: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Travel Required: None
What you will do:
This position will be responsible for planning, administrative, budgetary, and direct supervisory control and will provide direction to the Production Control Booth areas. Ensures short- and long-range induction plans are supportable during project execution phases. This individual will provide direct supervision and oversight of the booth control operations during all maintenance events. Ensures detailed work-scope, manpower, and material requirements are updated and projects flow ae managed and communicated to appropriate departments in a timely fashion.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Powerplant License
- 6 years of heavy aircraft maintenance, planning and production control experience OR Demonstrated knowledge in maintenance planning, manhour and material estimating, and production control operations AND 3 years lead or supervisory experience in a Part 145 Heavy Maintenance Repair and Overhaul environment AND 3 years experience developing maintenance program quotes/proposals, planning and production control functions.
- Proven production control operations and a working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural, and avionics systems
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance operations or repair station environment
- Proven ability to work with and lead others keeping the project team on task during stressful situations
- Capacity to work independently and make critical decisions without direct supervision
- Proficiency in the use of WINGS system and in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Planning and organizational skills to effectively multitask
- Demonstrated ability to coach, persuade and problem solve with various levels of employees, management, and customers to resolve conflict and maintain the success of the project
- Associates Degree in Aviation Technology or related technical field
- Previous planning, production control or management experience at a FAR Part 145 Repair Station
- Working knowledge of process improvement methodology and application (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean Principles)
- Working at heights up to 60 feet
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Ability to stoop, bend and crawl as required
- Stand for long periods of time
- Occasional lifting of various weights
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status.