Position: Technical Operations: Production Control Booth Supervisor
Employee Type: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Travel Required: None
What you will do:
This position will be responsible for planning, administrative, budgetary, and direct supervisory control and will provide direction to the Production Control Booth areas. Ensures short- and long-range induction plans are supportable during project execution phases. This individual will provide direct supervision and oversight of the booth control operations during all maintenance events. Ensures detailed work-scope, manpower, and material requirements are updated and projects flow ae managed and communicated to appropriate departments in a timely fashion. Performs other duties as assigned by the Director or higher as necessary.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- 6 years of heavy aircraft maintenance, planning and production control experience OR Demonstrated knowledge in maintenance planning, man-hour and material estimating, and production control operations and a working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural, and avionics systems, AND three (3) years of experience developing maintenance program quotes/proposals for customer consideration.
- Demonstrate verbal, written, presentation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills as necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and coordinate workload of assigned area and employees within a multiple project setting.
- Working knowledge of process improvement methodology and application (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean Principles, etc).
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft zones and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Technology or related technical field
- Previous planning, production control or management experience at a FAR Part 145 Repair Station
- Working knowledge of WINGS software
- Working at heights up to 60 feet
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Ability to stoop, bend and crawl as required.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting of various weights.
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status.