|Position: Production Clerk
|Employee Type: Full Time
|Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
What you will do:
Assist Planning, Maintenance and Inspection personnel in maintaining aircraft work packages. Enter, modify and print work cards. Establish and maintain files for all work cards, maintenance forms, and paperwork such as Engineering drawings. Log and processes maintenance forms such as partial worksheets, weight change reports, component tags, component work orders, engineering requests, authorizations and other customer supplied maintenance forms. Assist in the final audit of completed work packages, with Inspection personnel, to ensure all documentation is accounted for and that all tally sheets include the required signatures. Scan and copy completed work packages for distribution to customer and internal records departments.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years data entry or word processing experience
- Keyboard 40 wpm
- Ability to effectively work with Microsoft Office products, email and web-based applications
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
- 1 Year previous experience as production clerk in an aircraft heavy maintenance environment
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.