Position: Store Clerk, CVG
Employee Type: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Location: Cincinnati Airport Area
What you will do:
This position is responsible for the movement, stocking, issuing, warehouse transfers and returns of aircraft and related parts, tooling and equipment while maintaining accurate inventory in a safe, clean, professional environment. Candidate will stock inventory received from internal and external suppliers, ship and receive inventory materials as needed in support of Product Line operations and fulfill inventory request from Product Line Customers. This position reports to the Supervisor, Stores.This position will start in Wilmington OH at the beginning of shift, drive parts to the Cincinnati Airport facility, and drive back to Wilmington at the end of the shift.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a materials management/inventory controls function, or 2 years working in a warehouse environment requiring organizational skills with a fundamental knowledge of materials movement and inventory transactions.
- Valid and unrestricted Driver’s License, must be able to qualify for and maintain DOT medical certificate for intra and interstate operation of specific equipment.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and to climb and lift articles above head.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including split shifts during the week and weekends.
- Working knowledge and use of inventory computer system applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel and Word).
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience.
- Working knowledge of Parts 43, 145, 91 and 121.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to twist, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl & climb and sustain those positions for an extended period of time
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet
- Ability to work with arms raised above head and perform repetitive tasks and motions
- Ability to fit in tight places
- Ability to work in confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situation
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.