SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs Line Maintenance servicing and troubleshooting, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
1. Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant license.
2. Airbus A320, Boeing 737, 737NG, 757, 767 Gen Fam and experience preferred
3. Preferred experience:3 years Line Maintenance Experience
4. Must have a valid driver’s license.
5. Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
6. Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
7. Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
8. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
9. Must be able to obtain an airport SIDA badge (pass criminal background check)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS AND DUTIES
1. Works to written or verbal instructions.
2. Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
3. Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
4. Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
5. Must maintain A&P license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
6. May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
7. Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other