Summary Description Of Position
This position is responsible for fabricating, repairing, replacing, or rebuilding aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools, in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- Preferred experience:2 years commercial heavy jet experience in MRO setting
- Will accept: 2 years military experience on acceptable aircraft
- Will accept: Equal mix of commercial heavy jet and helos
- Will accept: Equal mix of commercial heavy jet and regional jets
- Will accept: Equal mix of military acceptable jet and regional jets
- Will accept: Equal mix of military acceptable jet and helos
- Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant license is a plus.
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Must meet the qualifications to obtain a SIDA badge.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.