Summary Description Of Position
Performs troubleshooting, operational testing, modification, and repair of components of aircraft instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved maintenance manuals.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA Airframe Required (A&P Preferred)
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of avionics experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operations
- Must be able to obtain airport SIDA badge
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and overtime
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.