Summary Description Of Position
This position performs a wide range of tasks involving the gathering and manipulation of data from various sources. Gathers and processes data required to maintain facility performance metrics. Creates and maintains reports using appropriate methods and practices to ensure a high level of accuracy and integrity of information.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- AA/AS in a field with a heavy emphasis on statistical and analytical skills. MA/MS preferred.
- Five years experience data processing/analyst position, or equivalent, with the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position with a minimum of supervisor and instruction.
- Extensive experience with the following are required;
- Microsoft Excel- Intermediate to Expert Level.
- ERP Systems
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Microsoft PowerPoint-Intermediate to Expert Level.
- Microsoft Word-Intermediate Level.
- Microsoft Project-Intermediate Level.
- Crystal Reports-Preferred not required.
4. Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports for analysis.
5. Excellent analytical, communication, and time management skills.
7. Strong oral and written communication skills.
8. Experience in the aerospace industry a plus, but not required.
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Gathers and maintains all data required to produce Metric Reports.
- Responsible for analytical trends and database management.
- Communicates with other departments to validate data when necessary.
- Produce Metric reports at predetermined intervals.
- Produce charts, graphs, and presentations.
- Responsible for running the required reports and maintaining data integrity.
- Work with and through senior management to achieve planning and forecasting goals.
- Proactively surface ways to generate business-building ideas through advanced analytics of customer/consumer information.
- Assists with finding patterns and relationships in data.
- Ability to take initiative and to work flexibly, meet deadlines and effectively present and explain complex information with minimal direct supervision required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors/managers necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to grasp objects utilizing fingers (fine motor manipulation).
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
- Ability to see distances (clear vision at 20 feet or more).